Why intern at Wilbur-Ellis?
At Wilbur-Ellis, our work matters. Wilbur-Ellis helps its customers feed millions across America and around the world. As important as this mission is, it would not be possible without the contributions from our valuable employees, many of whom started as interns.
As a Professional Leaders of Tomorrow (PLOT) intern, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Make a meaningful contribution to the world
- Help our growers achieve their ambitions
- Collaborate with, and learn from, the best and brightest in the field
- Cultivate new skills and tackle interesting challenges
- Work for a company which lives by its core values—an internship at Wilbur-Ellis can lead to a long and rewarding career
Who should apply?
Internships are open to full-time college sophomores, juniors and seniors. We do, at times, consider freshmen.