Innovation Award Submission
2023 Submissions have closed.
Guidelines & Tips
- Purpose. The purpose of this competition is to propose innovative approaches to feeding a growing world population.
- Creating your proposal. When creating your proposal, think through the following questions:
- What specific problem are you trying to solve?
- What is your proposed solution and who is it for?
- What is the desired outcome?
- How is your solution different/better than what exists today?
- How might you implement this solution?
- What risks or barriers might you face in bringing this solution to market?
- Make your submission come to life! Your 5-minute video is a chance for your team to bring your ideas to life. Think of it as an elevator pitch and tell us about your proposal in a quick, polished and engaging way. (For reference, here’s a pitch outline).
- Please reference the full entry guidelines and rules for additional details.