Guidelines & Tips
- Purpose. The purpose of this competition is to propose innovative approaches to feeding a growing world population.
- Creating your proposal. When creating your proposal, think through the following questions:
- What specific problem are you trying to solve?
- What is your proposed solution and who is it for?
- What is the desired outcome?
- How is your solution different/better than what exists today?
- How might you implement this solution?
- What risks or barriers might you face in bringing this solution to market?
- Make your submission come to life! We encourage you to supplement your written proposal with up to five (5) images, graphics, videos or any other multimedia assets.
- Please reference the full entry guidelines and rules for additional details.
© 2021 Wilbur-Ellis Holdings, Inc.